Assistant Correspondent, The Yomiuri Shimbun
The YOMIURI Shimbun, a Japanese daily newspaper, is looking for a person who can work as a part-time assistant correspondent. He or she could be hired as a full-time assistant in near future.
The main job of the assistant correspondent is monitoring and reporting occurrences and events mainly in Thailand such as political, social and economic issues to Japanese correspondents.
- Thai citizen aged around 25-35 years old
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Willing to travel for multiple days for news coverage
- Outgoing and highly motivated
- Sincere and willing-to-learn team player
- Keen interest in Thai and international affairs
- Experience preferable
Candidate should submit a detailed resume and a recent photo by e-mail to: email@example.com
Khmer Times newspaper based in Phnom Penh
has two vacancies:
- We need an experienced business writer.
- We also need an experienced features writer.
Khmer Times is an English-language newspaper with editions from Monday to Friday. If you're interested in joining a newsroom with the most experienced and award-winning staff of any newspaper in Cambodia, please send a cover letter and a CV to: